Monday 7 April 2008

ImJustCreative Alias Graham Smith



ImJustCreative™ / Seaford Based Freelance Graphic & Web Designer / Evolving Ideas to Print and Digital Media

Graham Smith aka ImJustCreative, is a Seaford Based Freelance Graphic, Web Designer and Blogger. Evolving ideas to Print and Digital Media. Including Web & Blog Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising & Photography.


Combination of PA (Personal Attitude), Creativity. Ramblings on about Design, Photography and Blogging.

After working in the Print, Design, Marketing & Advertising industry for some 20 years I am now starting out as a Freelancer, hard going but I have confidence in my abilities and hope to offer my creative perspective's to other's.

Photography is a passion but a serious hobby.

Creativity and Design is within me. Design encompasses a wide variety of meanings, but for me I try to keep things minimal and focus on Graphic Design both printed and digital. I am a designer of 20 years.

I am a wanna be Web & Blog Developer, coding in CSS, XHTML, PHP and Java. Using applications like WordPress, ExpressionEngine and Dreamweaver and anything else that peaks my curiosity

So to sum up: I am a freelance Designer, Photographer, and Blogger using this site to communicate to whoever stops's to read - all that I can do, all that I think and all that I am.

"Evolving Ideas to Print & Digital Media"

No comments: